For minor conditions and irritations can sometimes be remedied using old world natural methods. Below are a few of those techniques from a long forgotten era, that even to this day are still useful!
5 Forgotten Skincare Tips from the Old World!
1. Athlete’s Foot – Pesky fungal condition that affects in between toes and soles of your feet.
Mix 1 cup Vinegar with 1/2 cup Sea Salt. Allow feet to soak for 15 minutes. Allow your feet to air dry. Also works great on bunions.
2. Skin Tags – Small benign tumor that primarily forms where the skin creases.
Mix a small amount of fresh ginger with a few drops of lemon juice & apply to the affected areas. Rinse after 2-3 minutes. Repeat twice weekly.
3. Acne – Causes pimples and breakouts, especially among teens and young adults.
Mix apple cider vinegar, with baking soda and lemon juice. Apply to skin. A fresh orange peel placed on the pimple has been known to reduce swelling.
4. Wrinkles & Sagging Skin – Aging has negative effects in your skin, including sagging & wrinkles.
Applying grapefruit topically to your skin has been known to rejuvenate the skin, reducing signs of wrinkles and naturally tightening your skin.
5. Stretch Marks – Stretch marks look ugly and prevent you from wearing your favorite bikini!
Cucumber juice mixed with coconut oil and a small amount of lemon juice works great for lightening your skin and fadking away stretch marks.